your first appointment
At Eye Smile we understand that no two patients are the same and pride ourselves on being able to cater to each of your individual needs. We provide high-quality dentistry with empathy, understanding and a listening ear.
When you visit us for the first time we will:
- Discuss with you any concerns, what your wishes and needs are and any previous experiences you wish to talk about.
- Provide an in-depth examination of your teeth, gums, jaws and lining of your mouth, including screening your mouth for oral cancer and tooth wear.
- Take preliminary X-rays and Intra-oral pictures. The dentist can show you images taken on a screen in front of you, which allows you to understand your mouth in a way you have never experienced at the dentist before!
- Fully explain all your treatment options, with tailored, written choices and estimates, if treatment is required.
- Help you to have a clear understanding of what is happening in your mouth and the steps on how to keep it healthy.
- We feel this appointment is important to get to know you and your mouth! Normally no treatment is provided on your first appointment unless you wish emergency care.
We recognise that happy patients are much more motivated to maintain good oral health. We are proud to provide continuing care you can be proud of. Our reputation is built on your smile.